Old 15-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Bob Walsh

The website is http://www.duno.com.au/

Bob

"K Barrett" wrote in message
OK, I don't admit that I'm right in this. As a matter of fact I may be
really wrong, but there was a vendor at the SBOE sale earlier this month
that had some sort of aussie terrestrial for sale. I remember thinking
that
was unusual, then I got distracted and forgot all about it. Anyway - long
story short - I think it was Down Under Native Orchids. Maybe you can
find
them online somewhere. I have no idea if they were in country just for
the
sale or if they have a US base...but heck, there's a lead.

K Barrett

"jadel" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know of a US nursery or orchid grower selling Australian
terrestrial orchids? Specifically, I'm interested in Pterostylis and
Diuris orchids.

Many years ago I grew -Pterostylis nutans- and would like to try again.
( I got the Ptero. nutans from a private individual who is no longer
distributing them)

J. Del Col