Old 15-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Rob

K Barrett wrote:
And a second thought, Pterostylis are available here... We've awarded a few
at the pac Central region. I'd start at the species vendors like Andy's
orchids and J&L or just a google search for the Pterostylis species you
want. Also, I can't imagine that DUNO wouldcome all the way to the States
for only one show. I'd think they'd have a tour of some sort arranged, so
maybe an email to them to find out where their next show is or who bought
their unsold plants (for why ship them home again?) might be worth your
while.

Could also try Hoosier Orchids. http://www.hoosierorchid.com

They have an obscene number of species. Most of which probably aren't
listed. You could e-mail them or give them a call.

Rob

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1