Old 15-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Travis

FardinA wrote:
Hello,
recently, I have discovered that my lawn is infested by slugs. In
the morning, when I walked on the lawn I spotted quite a few slugs.
Since, slugs are more actice during night, that gave me an
impression that I have lots of slugs hiding in my lawn. I do not
have any flower bed/vegetables yet. I just have lawn and weed. Here
is my question which I like to have your advice: Are slugs not good
for grass? Do they feed on grass too? Looks like there are many
non-chemical slug control. which one you recommend?

thanks

Slugs don't seem to bother my grass.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5