Old 15-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Doug Kanter

"Travis" wrote in message
news:GhRBe.13$JJ.1@trnddc09...
FardinA wrote:
Hello,
recently, I have discovered that my lawn is infested by slugs. In
the morning, when I walked on the lawn I spotted quite a few slugs.
Since, slugs are more actice during night, that gave me an
impression that I have lots of slugs hiding in my lawn. I do not
have any flower bed/vegetables yet. I just have lawn and weed. Here
is my question which I like to have your advice: Are slugs not good
for grass? Do they feed on grass too? Looks like there are many
non-chemical slug control. which one you recommend?

thanks

Slugs don't seem to bother my grass.

They're genetically programmed to figure out which plants we value the most,
craved throughout the winter, and can only be started/grown once per season.
They are the epitome of evil.