Old 16-07-2005, 02:40 AM
Mick Fournier

Vic,

June 28 deep in my subconscious mind I knew it was either your plant or
NASA's billion dollar Discovery shuttle lift-off that was going to get
whacked around July 15... I just couldn't foretell for sure which truly
newsworthy phenomena in the future was going to come to pass. I guess I
need to practice a bit more on my divining skills.

Mick
===============

wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:58:03 -0400, "Mick Fournier"
wrote:

Vic,

I will go with July 15. Is the lottery prize on this one still $500

cash?

Mick
www.OrchidFlask.com

Well Mick it looks like you're out of the running. g

The plant is still alive. It is growing additional aerial roots and
the old roots are growing off-shoot roots.

The spike/inflorescence is now about 16 or 17-inches tall and it is
producing buds. There are three that look like they should bloom and
it is possible that another two or three could still develop.

Of course my fingers are still crossed and I'm still waiting for
impeding doom g but so far so good.
--Vic