Old 13-11-2002, 01:34 PM
michaela

Default 'New' landscape style - website suggestions?

Michael Savage wrote in message
.. .
Thanks for recommendation Dave...will have a browse. I work in Coleraine

in
Northern Ireland, and before that was with Manchester City Council...

As a bit of a plug, we won our category in Ulster in Bllom this year and

on
that basis have been enetered into Britain in Bloom 2003. The staff here
have maintained a great standard of horticulture - what parks in England
would have been like before the impact of competituve tendering and budget
cuts. Hope to beef up our website soon to tempt you all to visit!

I passed through on my way to the north coast in August and it did look
well. I especially liked the use of sculpture in the public spaces.
Certainly that part of NI is well worth a visit. Are the gardens, at the
entrance to the park with the Mussenden Temple in it, part of your remit. I
particularly liked the bog garden there.

michaela.