Old 13-11-2002, 02:53 PM
Matt Cody

Default Garden Lighting by Design

I've just had professional garden lighting designed specifically for
my garden, installed in just under a week - and ready to show off to
my friends and colleagues. It wasn't as cheap as some of the other
quotes that I've had - but I believe you have to pay a little extra
for quality - and it certainly seems that I've got that.

The guys that came to do the work, were friendly and polite - and
certainly knew what they were doing. They were considerate of my
existing garden and with the CAD drawing they showed me before they
started the work, I knew exactly what to expect and what the finished
product was going to be like.

I haven't been put under any pressure to write this - but I just
wanted to let others know about the good work that they've done.
Apparently, they've been established for just over a year now and have
already established quite an impressive portfolio of previous work
they've done.

On their after sales service pack that they left, there's a web site
address given as: www.gardenlightingbydesign.co.uk

They're based in Chester - but came all the way over to Wilmslow to
fit my lights for me. I'd wholeheartedly recommend them to other
people who want the same high level of service.

Oh, and I nearly forgot, they also sell their products separately - so
I've bought a few extras for when I expand my garden later next year,
when the summer finally returns!!