Old 16-07-2005, 02:20 PM
Ron P

I have this planted on my mail box in NE North Carolina and it loves it
there. I found mine at a high end nursery that buys unusual varieties of
plants. I have a question though. Is the fruit on these edible? After
flowering the bud starts to become a seed pod or fruit. Any one have any
clues??

Thanks!!
Pam

"Keith Warren" wrote in message
Sorry Bill, Don't know where to buy them locally. I have several on my
property in the NE corner of GA. If your ever this way give me a jingle
and
we'll see if we can get you some cuttings or perhaps a transplant or two
started.

Keith

"Bill Oliver" wrote in message

Maypops (passiflora incarnata) grows wild around here,
though the only places I have seen it have been in
National or State Parks, so I can't harvest some. I would
like to try it out on a trellis I have here, but
can't seem to find a local nursery that carries them.

Does anybody know of a good place to buy them?

Thanks,
billo