Old 18-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Bob Walsh

J.

I here is a link regarding DUNO. I suspect they may have plants for sale but
do not know. Also don't know how close you are to the event, but you might
make a contact within the society for purchasing.

Orchid society welcomes guests from down under
Lompoc Record - Lompoc,CA,USA
7/17/05 The Coastal Valley Orchid Society welcomes Brian and Phena Gerhard,
of Down Under Native Orchids, to their monthly meeting at 7 pm Tuesday, July
19, in ...

"jadel" wrote in message
oups.com...

Thanks to all for the suggestions. I have sent an enquiry to Andy's.

I notice Andy's is selling --Disa tripetaloides--. Maybe I'll get one
of those as well.

J. Del Col