Old 18-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Sacha
writes

We just pile them up in different open-topped wooden containers, according
to size but we've probably got more space than domestic gardens to have
several wooden 'skips' up by the oil tank. When new pots are supplied they
come in long mesh 'stockings'. If you can get hold of something of that
sort, it might help your problem. But the wooden containers wouldn't be
difficult for anyone to make if they're reasonably handy with a hammer!
Then the pots are stacked together and lie on their sides.

I can see where I go wrong of course, I accept pots from all and sundry
which means I have about four different shapes for every diameter

Janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph