Old 18-07-2005, 05:54 PM
Eddy T

I almost forgot, being a famous net cop troll for spelling etc. you spelled
apologize incorrectly in the subject line. A "former english teacher" can't
spell without spell-check. Classic.
"Miss Perspicacia Tick" wrote in message
For the children (actually it's just one child that keeps changing its
name) who appear to be following me around lately. It started over in the
MS groups and it's obviously learnt how to use Google Groups.

Apologies to Rusty and Nick (and anyone else it's masqueraded as).
Obviously the schools are out in the States...

Warmest wishes,

Sarah