Old 19-07-2005, 03:19 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

~ janj JJsPond.us wrote:

For those of you in places in-land yet still affected by Hurricanes.... My
son is in mid-TX, how much rain/wind do you think they'll get if Emily hits
TX's central coast line?

Thanks everyone. I wasn't worried, just wanted to give them a heads up, as
I know the weather isn't the first thing on their minds.

Whereabouts in mid-TX? I'm in Austin.

They're in Copperas Cove, he's stationed at Ft. Hood.

Just tell your son the one rule that a lot of people forget:
DON'T drive into the water!

He's already been out in a heavy downpour watching all the "idiots" on the
road. I asked, are you driving and talking on the cell phone in this
downpour? "Yes." Well, well...? He claims the wider wheels on his BMW grip
better, to which I said, that doesn't stop the other guy from running into
you doesn't it? s ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~