Old 19-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Susan Erickson

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 17:56:46 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Hello, Fellow Orchid Users, er, Growers......

What does CBM stand for, judges?

Certificate of Botanical Merit - In other words the judges wanted
to get a record of this plant as it is not in the judging records
or they think this clone is significant for some particular
reason.... white when all the recorded ones are colored or
exceptionally large flowers something.

P. Blood Clot x Hampshire Raven
P. Hampshire Raven x Jolly Roger

Double checked - no registrations in my wildcatt but the update
is due in a month.

Will try to get pix tomorrow, if sisters Drizzella and Anastasia do not
drive me completely mad first. Chaos coming in tomorrow for a few hours! LOL
Diana

I was gong to ask about the pix. Now I have to ask about the
'sisters' is this weather or people your talking about?

SuE