Old 15-11-2002, 12:19 AM
Hussein M.

Default Gardening & Spiders

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:43:30 -0500 (EST),
wrote:

I live in New jersey and I encountered a 4 foot long spider that chased
me around the yard thankfully I got to my gun and shot it, that was
almost the scarest moment in my life except the time when I got stuck in
an nine foot spider web luckily the spider was to busy wrapping up his
first victim my neighbor to notice me slip out from the web. Ed

Your posts always put a grin on my face.

Back there I was wondering when Goldilocks was going to materialise
out of your magic aether hot on the foot of the three bears to share
your nuts.

You used a gun! On a spider! I hope it was a clean bullet through the
eyes - or did you blast it away using shot for wildfowl?

Hussein