Old 15-11-2002, 07:48 AM
Tumbleweed

Default Boggy Grass

"MissionMan" wrote in message
Thank you for all your help. Some people have told me to dig up the soil,
remove any clay and then mix sand into the soil to help soak up the water.

I appreciate all your help and come spring I shall do something.

Cheers

It is unlikely that you have a very small patch of clay that you can remove.
You'll most likely be creating a pond full of sandy soil if you have lots of
clay.

PS what is it about your posts that they dont get indented when people
reply? Are you posting in HTML? Can you switch to text.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)