Old 19-07-2005, 10:21 PM
Diana Kulaga

Good grief, I may have to join the judging program just to get a handle on
all those outre awards!

Drizzella and Anastasia are people, notably two of my sisters from NY. (Real
names - Pame and Michelle.) I love them dearly, but it is like stormy
weather whenever they descend upon us. If they say they'll be here at noon,
hope for 2PM and plan on three. Don't make plans to take them anywhere,
because it won't be time for anything by the time they get settled. It takes
them five minutes to get from the car to the front door. They weigh a good
70% more than I do, and they tell me how to eat! And I do love 'em.

I've been trying to post pictures to apbo for two days. Keep getting error
messages. Will try again. Ick.

Diana