Old 20-07-2005, 06:29 AM
Tiziano

Kishie wrote:

Hello everyone!

I am a b-e-g-i-n-n-e-r to bonsai. I am interested in growing Snow Rose,
Serissa from seeds. I did some research and found that it is hardy to
Zone 9 (USDA), so then will it be hardy to Zone 25 (Sunset)?

do not worry when you run into a serissa take a twig and

put it in soft soil, keep it moist , it will root easily
in any season I did 7 cuttings for experiement in different
periods ..all worked
serissa is a tropical( as Iris said) that loves and
withstand cold mine survived twice this year to -6° celsious
is grown in zone 7 all year round outside less u care
for her the better