Old 20-07-2005, 03:28 AM
nojunk@this_address.com (Mike Pearson

chaz wrote:

I have a few orchids and am new to them. Can anyone recommend a beginners
guide to basic care, etc?

chaz

If you can only buy one book, take a look at "Home Orchid Growing" by
Rebecca Tyson Northen. It's been the home growers basic text for many
years, and is still an outstanding reference. You can find new or used
copies. I think the last update was sometime in the 90s.

Also, look on the AOS web site - they have all of the various the
culture sheets available online now in .pdf format.

http://www.theaos.org

--
Mike KD7PVT
NAR #70953 - Sr/HPR Level-1 ~ BEMRC - NAR Section #627