Old 15-11-2002, 09:59 PM
Tumbleweed

Default Gardening & Spiders

"s.holland2" wrote in message
"subbykins{Chrd}" wrote in message

snip

Does anyone else have a spider or creepy crawler problem, and how do
you cope with that and enjoy your garden and gardening?

I wear rubber gloves and long sleeved jumpers when gardening and that
way the eight legged monsters never make contact with my skin...bleuch
just thinking about spiders gives me goosebumps.

What do you do in the house? Or are there no spiders there (very rare if
so)? I rarely see a spider when gardening, probably see more in my house.

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks before replying (but no email reply necessary to newsgroups)