Old 21-07-2005, 02:43 AM
Wooly

Don't mow on my account! I can bushwhack if necessary I'm free
all week, so just let me know when you're ready for me...

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:12:31 -0500, Joe Doe
spewed forth :

In article ,
Wooly wrote:

I'll be glad to come take some cuttings. When is a good time for me
to come by?

Any AM next week would be fine - gives me time to poke around over the
weekend to see if there are any suckers and mow a path to the tree

Roland

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...