Old 21-07-2005, 12:04 AM
bob

Default WILL THE DARKNESS FOR 2 DAYS HURT MY ORCHIDS???

Hi all;

We are going to have the outside of the house painted and prior to that
it is pressure washed. I was told to move all my plants from the patio
into the house. "No!!" screams the wife, "bugs!! to the garge with
them". It is dark in the garage while on the patio they had the S.W.
sun. Will the dark make any problems for a day or so??? The plants and
we live in S.E. Florida. The garage is hot, humid and dark. Some of the
plants are mature and some are recent keiki transplants.A mixturer of
Dends. and Phals. One of the Phals is in bloom. My babies are in the
dark! HELP!

Bob