Old 21-07-2005, 07:27 AM
Tiziano

Kishie wrote:

Hello everyone!

I am a b-e-g-i-n-n-e-r to bonsai. I am interested in growing Snow Rose,
Serissa from seeds. I did some research and found that it is hardy to
Zone 9 (USDA), so then will it be hardy to Zone 25 (Sunset)?

Also, is the Serissa recommended for beginners? I read that the Elm and
Ficus are better for starters.

it is as easy as Punica Granatum.. jest keep her in a
luminous or half sunny place well ventilated a good draining
soil with organic compound ( I use coarse sequoia bark
cut in small cubes and previously steam sterilized in the
microwave) )
loves cold
look at this one :

http://groups.msn.com/BonsaiItalia/i...o&PhotoID=1061
I have 7 cuttings since 2 years all year outside in zone 7
and are as green as grass