Old 21-07-2005, 07:07 PM
Teleman

Default Greenhouse Erecting Help !!!!!!!

I just bought a greenhouse locally from a private seller.
Myself and a friend spent a happy 2 hours dismantling it.
We took it right down to a flat-pack for easy transportation
and it fitted into my car, all bar the long bits and door, which
we left intact, retrieving those today, so i was elated with both
getting what i consider a bargain, and getting it home safely and
easily.Then it dawned on me - "How the heck do i get this thing back
together again ???!!!!!!"
There was no brand name on it, but i *think* these are fairly standard
to put together - perhaps with a few variations
Does anyone have any resourses to point me to with regard to instructions
to reassemble this thing, on the web? A search of google only produced page
after page of basically generic stuff, assuming there were instructions with
it.

Yes - i KNOW what you are thinking, and i AM trying to grow another leg, so
i can walk and kick myself at the same time for not taking more care to note
how it all went together lol !!!!!!!

Teleman