Old 21-07-2005, 10:45 PM
Reel Mckoi

"bbrown9506" wrote in message
ups.com...
He is a Red Eyed Slider Turtle just like the rest of my turtles! So yes
he is a water Turtle!

He (or she) could be pregnant but I dont think so since the other
turtles are barely half his/her side and one of the other two is a
baby! But maybe?

Anyway I found him again the other day, this time buried in my
Vegetable garden in with the corn! lol Anyway I showed him back to the
pond and then found him back in the garden a few hours later. Back he
goes to the pond, then this AM he decided to go back for a walk to his
old hideout in my shrubs! LOL

I know turtles hibernate when the water is to cold, but mine isnt right
now, hell its over 100 most days! The ground is bone dry so Im not sure
why he is doing what he is, or if hell be ok! I guess if he needed to
get back to the pond he would go! Maybe from now On when people want to
see my Big Turtle Ill point them to the Vegetable garden! LOl

It still sounds like unusual behavior for a slider. Keep us updated on
this turtle and his/her travels.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b