Old 22-07-2005, 08:40 AM
Pam Moore

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:39:23 +0100, Paul Giverin
wrote:

I planted a Perovskia last year which seemed to be growing well this
year but it now has developed a problem. The stems are about 36" long
but on the bottom 18 inches, the leaves are turning yellow, mainly the
extremities of the leaves. The soil is light and free draining.

My neighbour has one of these out the front of his house which is about
8 years old and his looks fine. He doesn't use any sort of fertiliser
and his plants just "get on with it".

Does it sound like mine is suffering from some sort of deficiency.

I had one: haveit no longer and it used to do that too, so don't worry
too much.

Pam in Bristol