Old 22-07-2005, 02:36 PM
jerry bolce

There is information on importing orchids into Canada on the website for
the Canadian Orchid Congress at http://www.CanadianOrchidCongress.ca/

Things for sale wrote:
Hi all

Is there a place in Ottawa that sells hanging baskets (not plastic) for
vandas? Actually can anyone recommend any place in Ottawa that sells Orchid
supplies? I've been looking on line and there seems to be lots of places in
the states but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for in Canada. I
haven't ordered any Orchids from the states because I was concerned about
getting them across the border. Does anyone have any experience with that?
Thanks a million.