Old 22-07-2005, 03:02 PM
?

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:38:13 -0400 in Things for sale wrote:
Hi all

Is there a place in Ottawa that sells hanging baskets (not plastic) for
vandas? Actually can anyone recommend any place in Ottawa that sells Orchid
supplies? I've been looking on line and there seems to be lots of places in
the states but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for in Canada. I
haven't ordered any Orchids from the states because I was concerned about
getting them across the border. Does anyone have any experience with that?
Thanks a million.

There seems to be diddly over squatsky WRT to orchids on the byward
market, but then again the goal has been overly focused towards food.
And I got laughed at when I asked if there were any interesting
places (Note I said "interesting", not "more interesting than the US".)

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil