Old 22-07-2005, 08:11 PM
gf225 gf225 is offline
Registered User

Default Sourcing potassium

Hi,

I'm obviously new here so "hello" to you all.

I'm not too sure how in depth you guys go with planted tanks so I apologise in advance if this seems an odd question - if it's not an odd question then great, perhaps someone can help!

I have a Juwel Rio 125, heavily planted, 3.6 WPG HO T8, CO2 30ppm, Dennerle substrate and micro ferts, macro ferts dosed daily (KNO3 and KH2PO4). pH 6.6, KH 3.5, GH 6, NO3 15ppm, PO4 1ppm.

Does anyone know where in the UK I can buy Potassium sulphate (K2SO4)? If not does anyone know where I can buy Muriate of Potash (KCl)? If so does anyone know how soluble either of these are? I'm after dosing potassium as well as nitrates and phosphates.

Thanks.