Old 22-07-2005, 08:08 PM
willshak

On 7/22/2005 1:52 PM US(ET), Timothy took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:01:59 -0400, willshak wrote:

I bought one for my Homelite gas trimmer in Lowes a week ago. Same
has two blades. Says it holds .080 to .105 diameter line. I have a roll of
trimmer line that I can cut into 8" pieces for replacements. Arnold
"KwikLoader". $20. Claims to fit most major brand trimmers. Has a load of
extra adapters, bolts, and nuts for different brands.

The KwikLoader company makes the Samurai. Look at the bottom of the
Samurai web page.

I saw that, but this head's package said "Arnold" as the manufacturer
and KwikLoader as the brand name. I Googled a lot of combinations and
could not find neither an Arnold site nor a KwikLoader site. On one
store page I saw the Kwikloader I have with the name 'Oregon' as the
manufacturer. It could be the same but I didn't want to take a chance
and assume it was the same manufacturer. The one in Lowes says Arnold.

--
Bill