Old 22-07-2005, 04:48 PM
K Barrett

Bedford Orchids has nice phals. He is a Canadian grower.
http://www.bedfordorchids.com/ Also, I think the orchid mall
http://www.orchidmall.com
used to list vendors by country, and Canada was one of the countries
(although it is true that there are many more vendors in the US than
Canada.)

The Canadian Orchid Congress (see below) will have lists of member societies
I know there are one's in Ottowa and Toronto where you can attend a meeting
as ask where those hobbyists get their plants and supplies.

K Barrett

"jerry bolce" wrote in message
.. .
There is information on importing orchids into Canada on the website for
the Canadian Orchid Congress at http://www.CanadianOrchidCongress.ca/

Things for sale wrote:
Hi all

Is there a place in Ottawa that sells hanging baskets (not plastic) for
vandas? Actually can anyone recommend any place in Ottawa that sells

Orchid
supplies? I've been looking on line and there seems to be lots of

places in
the states but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for in Canada. I
haven't ordered any Orchids from the states because I was concerned

about
getting them across the border. Does anyone have any experience with

that?
Thanks a million.