Old 22-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Mike C" wrote in message
ups.com...
As I posted in a previous msg, rodents have destroyed my waterfall
eating through the liner. I am looking at possibly using a plastic
waterfall spillway (homemade or bought), but am wondering how to
conceal it with the type of waterfall and stone I have. Any suggestions
or other ideas on how I can fix this are appreciated! I hate to just
replace the liner and have it destroyed again.

==================
I'm sorry that I have no suggestions on how to hide your waterfall under
rocks. If the rodents are muskrats, and they're a problem here in TN in
some areas, you can call your wildlife service for advice. You may be able
to remove them legally one way or the other. One woman I know had to pull
her entire liner out and have the hole lined with some kind of metal to keep
muskrats out. They continually ate holes in her liner to as deep as 2 1/2
feet.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b