Old 22-07-2005, 10:36 PM
Reel Mckoi

"ClaudCar" wrote in message
and where or how exactly does one find homes for all the GF offspring.

** This can be a problem. There's a store that purchases most of my pretty
fish. The culls go to farmers for their stock ponds. Leave messages in
Laundromats, K-Marts and Wal*Mart stores. People will call.

My
neighbor and I have counted about 4 generations, 18 total in 400 gals.

How
many is too many - already gave away 2 black and 1 gold, which are all

gold
at her pond and my big blacks turned gold. what about GF birth control?

** You can sex them in the spring and get rid of one sex or the other.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b