Old 22-07-2005, 11:48 PM
bbrown9506

Seems to me they might be Bull Frogs! They are very cool, just hanging
out in the marsh bog area. They blend right into they surroundings its
funny as they watch you, you can get real close, i even caught one
earlier for my daughter to see. he was juping all over! lol

treefrogs? do they grow in the tadpoles stage too, then just leave
the pond? Is it safe to release such animals into the local enviroment!
Dont know we have tree frogs here in So CAL?

Also How many Tadpoles do people usually add to their pond? I only
added 5. I didnt want it to be a Frog lake, but I love watching the
whole process! Makes you feel like such a kid agin...LOL

Here is my blog with some SHOTS of the POND! I really need to add some
new ones, the plants haev grown in so much.

http://califewiththebrowns.blogspot.com/