Old 23-07-2005, 12:55 AM
Mos

"ynotssor" wrote in message

"Reel Mckoi" wrote in message

My 300 gallond pond is doing great. I little green
algae but the water is finally crystal clear. But my
small 50 gallon pond is fish/plantless. Its for a
fountain. I leave the fountain on 24/7 but 2 times now
I had to drain it because of mosquito larve swimming
the water, about 200. So moving water does not distract
them. I put 1 ounce of bleach in the water and I have
no problems. Is this ok with a small fountain that has
a screen over it (1/2 inch sq. holes) No birds or
wildlife can get to the water. Also the bleach keeps
the pump working better and very clear. But does it
kill mosquito larve?

try farting in the water, the methane will kill them all
in a second.

Won't the bleach burn his anus?

Nobody cares if a mosquito's arse hurts.