Old 23-07-2005, 03:01 AM
Hal

On 22 Jul 2005 08:12:32 -0700, "Mike C"
wrote:

As I posted in a previous msg, rodents have destroyed my waterfall
eating through the liner. I am looking at possibly using a plastic
waterfall spillway (homemade or bought), but am wondering how to
conceal it with the type of waterfall and stone I have. Any suggestions
or other ideas on how I can fix this are appreciated! I hate to just
replace the liner and have it destroyed again.

I made a waterfall liner of hardware cloth and sand mix cement,
covered it with GE silicon and used the silicon caulk to glue it to
the pond edge/lip. I can't imagine small wildlife making holes in
that.

Regards,

Hal