Old 23-07-2005, 07:17 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:04:49 -0700, "ClaudCar" wrote:

and where or how exactly does one find homes for all the GF offspring.

I, too, have a local fish store that will take them for store credit.

neighbor and I have counted about 4 generations, 18 total in 400 gals. How
many is too many - already gave away 2 black and 1 gold, which are all gold
at her pond and my big blacks turned gold. what about GF birth control?

What is working at the D.pond is not feeding them, or feeding them very,
very little. I saw a lady up there the other day tossing some fish food she
brought from home. Judging by the reaction of the fish, apparently she
isn't the only one, as she said she only visits about once/month. They were
coming up to the surface to eat in no time flat. So it wasn't new to them.
~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~