Old 23-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Nice pond.

Bummer about the rodents!

You could probably put some sort of rigid plastic or cement beneath the
liner and try again. We love the liner behind our falls because it
retains the water fully.

Jim

Mike C wrote:
As I posted in a previous msg, rodents have destroyed my waterfall
eating through the liner. I am looking at possibly using a plastic
waterfall spillway (homemade or bought), but am wondering how to
conceal it with the type of waterfall and stone I have. Any suggestions
or other ideas on how I can fix this are appreciated! I hate to just
replace the liner and have it destroyed again.

This will give you an idea of my pond:

http://www.neticca.com/pond.html

Thanks