Old 18-11-2002, 10:39 PM
Mary Fisher

Default Garden Kneelers

"Sean McCabe" wrote in message
Mary wrote:

snip
Our garden isn't on a slope, it's on several levels as I said.

I was indirectly responding to another post that
stated that the user saw herself rocketing down
the slope...

Sorry - my name was at the top of the post :-)

but to your point, Mary, you can pick
this thing up with one hand as it doesn't weigh
more than three or four pounds,

Weight wouldn't be a problem, picking something up of any weight can be - I
sometimes find it difficult to turn a magazine page because of arthritis.

so going up and down
stairs shouldn't pose any problem. I've got some
tendonitis in my knees, so I would never think
about using a kneeler again.

Each to his own, you've found the right bit of kit for your needs (almost
said kneeds!) and we've got the best for ours.

Our garden's so small anyway that I really don't want any more gadgets :-(
Spouse has spent two days under duress taking stuff to the tip ...

Mary

Sean