Old 19-11-2002, 01:36 AM
Hussein M.

Default Pruning Shears & Saws

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 23:39:28 -0000, Warwick
wrote:

This one's a ruse from the petrochemical industry.

I doubt that.

Whatever, Warwick. I think you are obviously much wiser to the
mechanisms he is (or isn't) using to get his message across. I don't
follow any of your technical internet stuff.

To me, quite simply, the post was the equivalent of the junk mail
which pours into my letter box of a morn and I should have ignored the
message the same way as I do the latter. The problem I suppose was
that it was as if this junk latter had ben delivered by hand and the
person responsible was standing on my doorstep. I couldn't resist.

Respect

Hussein