Old 19-11-2002, 01:36 AM
Hussein M.

Default Passion Flower Fruits - really tasty!

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:45:56 -0000, "Natalie"
wrote:

Nice to have a plant that flowers so profusely for many months of the year
and produces delicious fruits as well. Even now it still has the odd

flower
or two on it.
--

Glad you are still with us :-)

If you describe the fruit, maybe we can identify which Passiflora you have.

Yes, mine (unknown variety/species) has yellow fruits about the size
of plums but, although perfectly palatable, they aren't exactly
flavour full. I would go for the bowl of raspberries if given the
choice. Mind you, UK grown soft fruit is a bit of a plus in the couple
of months just gone by.

With a feeling of great chuffiness I gave one to an Indian lady who
lives in the same block and she wasn't at all impressed. Mind you, the
curries she cooks are so unbelievably hot it would probably take a
Shatkora give her taste buds even the slightest tickle.

Hussein