Old 23-07-2005, 04:07 PM
tomatolord

My grass reseeding is based on Watering - I live on a well so I am not about
to have my sprinkler run everyday.

Also I find that with a good rain coming the cooler days seem to do better
for the grass seedlings.

tomatolord

"Baine Carruthers" wrote in message
For our tall fescue, there's really no such thing as "too late" in the
fall
or winter for seeding. Especially if you have nothing. December is far
better than spring seeding. There's no comparison. The chart mentioned
is
the optimum time and that will vary if you are planting under a canopy,
cause mid October seeding under trees will put your new seedings at risk
during the Nov raking.
--
Baine