Old 19-11-2002, 05:22 PM
Charlie Pridham

Default Need electric self propelled lawnmower

"Doddles" wrote in message
news
We have a small London back garden with about 40 minutes worth
of grass to cut. We want to do it ourselves as long as we can.
The Flymo is becoming too hard for us to manage. Is there such
a thing as a small electric self propelled lawn mower? If so
where would they be sold?
MTIA Doddles

Why not try one of those fully automatic "Electric Sheep" So long as your
patch is reasonable flat they just go out and get on with it, solar powered
so no wire etc. I have always fancied one but my garden is too steep.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk