Old 20-11-2002, 11:23 AM
sacha

Default Home again!

Just a line to say that we're home again and that the trip was wonderful.
If anyone is visiting LA, a visit to the Getty Museum and Garden and the
Huntington Gardens are absolutely 'must-do'. And if visiting Hawaii, the
Allerton Gardens on Kaua'i and the helicopter tour are essentials!
As we'd expect, the vegetation in Kaua'i is just stunning - we saw lots of
plants that were familiar but somewhat larger than we'd see them here (!)
and plenty that were totally new to us, too. It's a real feast for the
gardener and then there's the sun, the sea, the sand, the Mai Tais......ah
well! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk