Old 20-11-2002, 08:06 PM
Sarah Dale

Default Need electric self propelled lawnmower

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:01:52 +0000, Victoria Clare wrote:

In the end I got a small Qualcast Easytrak 32 instead (wheels, but not
powered). Found it was much, much easier to push than my horrible old
Flymo - you might want to try a garden machinery shop or something and see

I must second Victoria's findings here. An electric rotary lawnmower on
wheels is *far* easier to cope with than a hover electric rotary
lawnmower. There's no strain on the back or side muscles as you swing the
thing round - mainly because you have to push the lawnmower instead!

I've just upgraded to a petrol rotary simply due to a much larger quantity
of grass to mow due to moving house.

Regards,

Sarah