Old 25-07-2005, 01:58 AM
Bill R

Vox Humana wrote:

I have read that the traps actually can cause more harm than good as they
attract the beetles to your yard and unless everyone in the area has such a
trap, you end up attracting more than you kill.

Placement is extremely important with the traps. They need
to be placed away from the area of the plants that the
beetles bother (in my case Dahlias). They do such a good
job of attracting and catching the beetles it is NOT
necessary for a the neighbors to have them (unless you have
really a lot of beetles). Since I started using them I have
very little damage to my Dahlias.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850