Old 25-07-2005, 02:43 AM
wendy7

Hi Bob, The darkness would not bother your plants but the heat
would kill them if your garage will be closed up?

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

bob wrote:
Hi all;

We are going to have the outside of the house painted and prior to
that it is pressure washed. I was told to move all my plants from the
patio into the house. "No!!" screams the wife, "bugs!! to the garge
with them". It is dark in the garage while on the patio they had the
S.W. sun. Will the dark make any problems for a day or so??? The
plants and we live in S.E. Florida. The garage is hot, humid and
dark. Some of the plants are mature and some are recent keiki
transplants.A mixturer of Dends. and Phals. One of the Phals is in
bloom. My babies are in the dark! HELP!

Bob