Old 25-07-2005, 04:07 AM
Wooly

Cuttings are certainly better than the big Nothing I keep coming up
with! I'll probably snip the fruits off so the cuttings can put their
energy into rooting. I'll come by tomorrow after I drop the boy at
camp (we're no longer going to school in Hyde Park so it'll be
0830ish).

I've delivered more than a few sourdough starters in Hyde Park.
Better drop me a line with your house number at least

g r o T O D h s y f TA y k n i l s

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...