Old 25-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Martin
writes
Janet
I am glad that you have found the newsletter useful, and yes it would be ok
to copy some off for your own Gardening Clubs use.

On the question of the white rose it would be necessary to have a little
more information, perhaps a picture of sprays that show blooms and foliage
clearly, together with a description of the plants habit.

Martin Double

The point I was worried about was the fact that I had taken it a s a
cutting so presumably its habit wouldn't be the same as a climber that
had been grafted?

Ill take a few photos today once it stops raining!I'll put them up on a
web page.
Many thanks
Janet

--