Old 23-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Martin

Default Bexrose Newsletter - July

Please find your copy of the July 2005 newsletter from Bexrose at:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

Enjoy

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

Old 24-07-2005, 12:00 PM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Martin
writes
Please find your copy of the July 2005 newsletter from Bexrose at:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

Enjoy

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster

Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

Nice informative newsletter again Martin, thanks for posting it. Would
it be okay to copy some off and give them out at our next Amersham
Gardening club meeting?

On the subject of roses I took a cutting from a lovely white one from
someone's garden about two years ago and it has grown into a really
healthy climber.
A bit lax in growth but it's on it's own rootstock.

The flowers are purest white and have been flowering for over a month,
They have a wonderful scent so I wondered if there was any way to
identify the rose? It would be nice to know which rose it actually is

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 25-07-2005, 08:17 AM
Martin

Janet
I am glad that you have found the newsletter useful, and yes it would be ok
to copy some off for your own Gardening Clubs use.

On the question of the white rose it would be necessary to have a little
more information, perhaps a picture of sprays that show blooms and foliage
clearly, together with a description of the plants habit.

Martin Double
Bexrose - Webmaster
Email:
Web Site:
http://home.btconnect.com/cadoss/bexrose

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Martin
writes

Old 25-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Martin
writes
Janet
I am glad that you have found the newsletter useful, and yes it would be ok
to copy some off for your own Gardening Clubs use.

On the question of the white rose it would be necessary to have a little
more information, perhaps a picture of sprays that show blooms and foliage
clearly, together with a description of the plants habit.

Martin Double

The point I was worried about was the fact that I had taken it a s a
cutting so presumably its habit wouldn't be the same as a climber that
had been grafted?

Ill take a few photos today once it stops raining!I'll put them up on a
web page.
Many thanks
Janet