Old 26-07-2005, 02:50 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On 24 Jul 2005 12:42:03 -0700, "danny" wrote:

i have very recently cleaned my fish tank but the water still seems to
stink rather alot can anyone help me

You get some test kits, test the water, let us know what the numbers are
and we can help you out with how to treat it.

Or, you can take it to the pond/aquarium store, have them test the water,
write down the numbers (don't take "your water is fine" for an answer). If
they can't give you numbers, they don't know what they're doing, go to a
better store or buy your own test kits. Ammonia, Nitrite, pH, KH for
starters. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~